me in two words
Thursday, May 6 at 2:46 PM

so, thanks to shua for the title of my little journal here...it's his description of me in two words. i like it. if you know me, you'll have to judge for yourself...

de·cep·tive·ly
1. In a manner to deceive.
2. In a misleading way; "the exam looked deceptively easy" [syn: deceivingly, misleadingly]

in·ter·est·ing
1. To engage the attention of; to awaken interest in; to excite emotion or passion in
2. In hacker parlance, this word has strong connotations of "annoying", or "difficult", or both. Hackers relish a challenge, and enjoy wringing all the irony possible out of the ancient Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times."

hacker parlance? uummm...okay.

moving on. it's great to have friends. real friends...you know? those few people in life who truly get me and who are willing to put in the time, honesty, and energy required. i'm not so sure i'd want to be my own friend (if i weren't me) and yet there are people who choose to be mine...i don't exactly understand it, but i am grateful. i think the true friends that i do have are those people who were willing to see through the "deception" and get to the interesting part.