i'm a little bit behind.
Sunday, October 23 at 1:21 AM

you'll have to forgive me...this week has been a busy one.

i promise a more interesting post soon.

for now--here's what you need to know:
*i got back tonight from a short, amazing, much-needed visit to a-town. i love my friends. i love big, safe, warm hugs. 'nuff said.
*tomorrow (or actually, today) is the first large worship gathering for midtown. i'm so excited i might as well not even try to sleep tonight. i just can't wait!!
*the job thing is still in the works...the "final phase" of everything should happen on friday, so i'll give you a report soon after.
*i did two things this week that i'd never done before--talked to a friend over im on the computer (as in, i could hear his voice and he could hear mine...like talking on the phone, only i'm talking into my pretty mac. maybe not new to some people, but it was to me. weird, but cool.) and played phase 10. new experiences are fun.
*jordyn moorhead is the sweetest little girl on the planet. hands down. she made my week when she came running up to me thursday night with the barbie picture she colored for me. i miss those moorhead kids.

that's all for now. more later. for real.