so, it's my turn...
Tuesday, January 31 at 7:11 PM

to do this whole meme thing. what the heck does that word mean anyway?? meh. (and thanks lanna...i was starting to wonder if any one loved me enough to pass this deal on to me.)

four jobs I've had:

1. sales person at american eagle
2. nanny
3. preschool director
4. assistant to volunteer director (okay, so i haven't had this one yet, but it's coming very soon!)

four movies I can watch over and over:

1. the goonies
2. the notebook (say what you want)
3. how to lose a guy in 10 days
4. frequency

four places that I've lived:

1. mill valley, california
2. maryville, tn
3. columbia, sc
4. anderson, sc

four TV shows that I love:

1. american idol
2. felicity
3. law & order svu
4. that 70's show

four places I've vacationed:

1. hawaii
2. alaska
3. california
4. vermont

four of my favorite dishes:

1. mom's dressing with turkey
2. grilled chicken and vegetables (maybe a bit boring, but oh so good.)
3. crunchy rolls from tsunami (is that a dish??)
4. capri's lasagna

four sites I visit daily:

1. joshua
2. statcounter
3. my utmost for his highest
4. gmail

four places I would rather be right now:

1. in my warm bed, under the covers...lost in dreamland
2. in front of a roaring fire
3. swinging in a hammock (preferably on a tropical island with a little breeze)
4. hawaii

four bloggers I am tagging so that they will hate me:

1. juju
2. jt
3. jayfizz
4. angela