things i'm thinking about:
Monday, March 13 at 10:00 PM

*taking a break from the blogging thing for a while...perhaps for good. (i'm not sure. i guess we'll see.)
*tha beach. end of july. house with spiral staircase. all my favorite people. good times.
*how i didn't intend for the last post to come across as negative about anyone, except maybe myself. it's the whole scenario that never works. that was the point. oh well...
*dyeing (that word really doesn't look right to me, but whatever) my hair blonde. totally crazy, i know. but i've been contemplating it for a while and i just can't come up with a good reason not to...other than the chance that it'll look completely and ridiculously horrible. i'm willing to risk that...i think. once again, i guess we'll see.
*my best friend karl and how much i love her. for reals.
*how nice it would be to have a washer and dryer at the house already. too many dirty clothes up in here.